online without prescription, accutane online #www.createwithcurtis.com, www.createwithcurtis.com #price-of-dapoxetine, www.createwithcurtis.com, avodart online #www.createwithcurtis.com, www.createwithcurtis.com, canada, uk, australia, online without prescription, www.createwithcurtis.com#accutane, aldactone online #www.createwithcurtis.com, http://www.createwithcurtis.com, www.createwithcurtis.com #price-of-vermox

I have an op-ed on the Israeli news website Ynet today. You can read it here.

Welcome to those who are visiting this blog for the first time. You can read the background to why I post about Israel here (and there’s a kind of postscript to that here.)

Happy week, everyone.

Follow me on Twitter. Follow OyVaGoy on Twitter.

44 Responses to “OyVaGoy on Ynet”

1. Shilo says:

Thank you. God bless you

2. Bill Pearlman says:

Loved the op-ed. I would add something else. I love the way everybody has an opinion about how to settle the conflict, right and left. I’m one of the few people on the planet who can safely say that I don’t have a clue.

3. Anna G says:

Thank you for the interesting article!

4. Tali-philly says:

Thank you for doing such a great job !!!! We all love you !!!
    תודה-רבה !!!

5. Adi says:

Dear Chas,
    I have read Hebrew version of your op-ed on the Israeli website YNET.
    Thank you vey much for your kind and heartwarming words.
    I truly admire your Pragmatic and intelligent perspective.
    Adi from Israel.

6. Tzippy says:

Thank you for writing good about Israel. God bless you and your family!

7. david says:

you see it like it is , more power to you.

8. Avi says:

i like what i read in israeli ynet- and im sure time will make all who you wrote about to understand it – want you to see it=

Thank you all for such nice comments. I’m glad people enjoyed the Ynet article!

10. Shaul shani says:

My dear chas
    The world heats israel withuot knowing y …. It bacame
    A trand … My god blass you , and show you your way on …
    Shaul .

11. Shani says:

hey,
    i read your article in YNET and came over here.
    i wanted to say thank you. it is good to know that there is a little sanity in a world of hypocrisy.
    we love you!
    Shani

12. cityca says:

Good article Chas.
    Looks like you have a new fan base from ynet. Well deserved.
    Murray

13. Harel says:

Well said!! Encouraged to read your rational view about our conflict.
    In fact most of us here in Israel are not as certain as the rest of the world about a lot of domestic issues not just the Iranian nuclear.
    That leaves me with the question how come that for decades we always take the wrong side? how come that we’re so good in technologies, science and economy but when it comes to the politics we *always* suck?!

14. anneinpt says:

Great article Chas! I read the article on Ynet before realizing that it was written by you. Well done and thank you!

15. Roni says:

Unfortunately there are not enough people like you Chas who can change the way how people see Israel in UK and in Europe, in Scandinavian countries for examples they don’t know anything about Israel only the fact Israel kills Palestians.

• Priscila says:

Almost all of what you state is supprisingly aptpprriaoe and it makes me ponder why I hadn’t looked at this in this light before. This article truly did turn the light on for me as far as this subject goes. However there is just one point I am not really too cozy with so while I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual central idea of your position, allow me observe what all the rest of your visitors have to point out.Nicely done.

16. oded says:

This article about the new antisemitism can help you, Chas

17. Steve Wenick says:

Ynet finally posted a piece written with clarity and openess on a difficult subject for much of the mainstream media to deal with honestly. Good for you Chas!

18. Rebecca says:

Congratulations on being published by Ynet! I’ve enjoyed your comments at Harry’s Place and at your own blog and it’s great you’re getting a wider audience.

19. Ido says:

Dear Chas!

excellent article!

I wonder if anyone of your country read this or care about it….
    I can not understand the obsessive preoccupation in Israel when people in Syria are murdured every day.

Thanks a lot Chas!

• PeterLazio says:

Dear Ido,
      I share your alarm at the blindness towards the suffering in Syria of those whose habitual and heartless mantra is hatred against Israeli Jews. The blindness is widespread in Britain, where I come from, and in Italy where I live. With all my heart I wish it were different.
      Opposing this hatred is an uphill struggle for rationality in the face of self-indulgent thinking, prejudice and anti-semitism.

20. AKUS says:

Just read your op-ed, Chas!

Great stuff, and kudos for getting it published in what is one of the most widely read Israeli English language blogs.

21. David says:

Nobody loathes the Christian Zionists more than I do since they give cover, lousy excuses & lots of bling to the vipers masquerading as Jews – the Khazars – In Palestine.
    So don’t feel bad my self appointed chosen creeps, there are groups who are even lower than whale shit on the scale of respectability than the Israeli’s are in global opinion.

• NM says:

This “Jews aren’t really Jews” meme has given so much useful ammo to nasty antisemites like “David”. Thanks so much, Shlomo Sands and your ludicrous book :-(

• Port says:

Hey I am so excited I found your wegbape, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I done28099t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

22. Pinhas Bayit says:

Efraim Halevy is just like all the other ex-generals and protectors of our safety and security who has consistently spoken out in criticism of our government policies and actions. Why this self-confessed ‘So Right’ pro-Israeli blogger singles him out, where the others, including former Shin Bet heads, Chiefs of Staff etc etc have had to suffer the indignity of being tarnished as lefties for their wise words, is past comprehension. So you’re all fed up with ‘everyone shouting at us?’ Have any of you thought about why that might be? Is it because perhaps some of the shouting is justified or is that too heinous an idea. So ignore the shouting and pretend that we have an absolute right to do everything we wish, even when what that really means is that we simply do not want to be accountable for our actions because of our history, our suffering and our victimhood. Except that we are supposed to have transcended all three, and we are the regional power, and because of us, Jews can be proud and not afraid anymore. But no, we hold on to the past – it’s shoved at us all the time by our leaders to justify our unjustifiable policies and military adventures and yes shhhh don’t say it too loud the
    o c c u p a t i o n – and we cry victim all the time. This absurd hypocrisy is what makes people shout, and what’s most paradoxical of all is that we won’t listen when we shout about it ourselves and we refuse accountability mostly to ourselves. We cannot afford to be deaf for so long.

• Dana says:

The occupation is not the reason for the ongoing Palestinian terrorism. It began long before 1967 and even before 1948. Israel’s constant attempts at withdrawals and peace negotiations and agreements have led to escalations in Palestinian terrorism. All this really belittles whatever you, Israeli radical leftists, have to say about the conflict. Your way of igniting hatred towards Israel leads both sides nowhere. It is truly amazing that Israeli and other western countries “extreme left” is aligned with Islamic “right wing”? Hmmm. You are not “human rights” or “peace” activists, but one-sided hatered-fed hypocrites.

23. MArk2 says:

Chas re your comparison wwith the Falklands I wonder if you are right. I actually have a feling that many Brits would say we don’t give a toss about the Falklands – or Iraq – or Afghanistan: “stop the world we want to get off and let others o the fighting”. I have a suspicion that one of the reasons Israel comes in for so much (unjustified) criicism is that such people want Israel to do the same. Of course the UK can let terrorists or worse take over in Iran or Iraq – or anywhere else and in the short term that probably won’t have much effect on the UK’s complacent sense of well being (or wsllowing in self pity that it deosn’t “feel well”). Israel of course can’t do that.

24. dvir says:

I live in israel and i am a post zionist, there many arguments on the israeli subject and canno really see why do you support the israeli occupation policy in your absolutly way.

25. dan bloom says:

Chas Newkey-Burden, can you write or blog about this for UK readers? I have spent last few days trying to get even on UK media outlet to report this news, but they won’t even reply to me. Email me at danbloom AT gmail DOT com

these ANNE FRANK jokes, from Gervais and sidekick Karl P etc etc and even Joan Rivers does them, really, i HATE them,,,but what is your POV on this? danny asks

26. Uma says:

I like it! Although it’s not ‘Sri lanka’s war with the Tamil tigers’ more the singahlese taking away tamil’s human rights….but I can’t help but think that misinterpretation illustrates your point perfectly!

27. Dana says:

Thank you so much.

28. Gadi Kerpen says:

Thank you for your aticles and your support!
    Your support gives me good mode and a happy
    feelings.